Calling all Swimmers, Runners, Cyclists, Triathletes and Multi-Sport Athletes between 14-18 years old
If you are looking to become a triathlete or you are a triathlete striving to improve your performance in draft legal racing, 3433 Youth Triathlon Club is for you! Our 3433 Sport Performance Centre coaching team develops athletes for best performances in the Kids of Steel. With a specific program designed to maximize performance and enjoyment in this growing endurance sport.
As part of the TRAIN to TRAIN stage of Canada’s Long-Term Athlete Development pathway, athletes in our programs will build their aerobic base, speed and strength while learning and consolidating triathlon-specific skills.
This program develops performance-minded youth triathletes that are looking to be competitive in draft legal racing.
- 1-3 sessions per week – $150 plus GST
- 4-6 session per week – $250 plus GST
- EXPERT COACHING: Up to ten coached club sessions per week.
- PERIODIZED TRAINING: Scientifically-sound training and recovery plans that bring about developmentally appropriate and optimal improvements in sport performance.
- REPSOL SPORT CENTRE MEMBERSHIP: Full access to facility, including exclusive 3433 Sport Performance Centre studio during non-class times.
- COMPLIMENTARY BIKE STORAGE: Athletes must provide their own pad lock to secure their bike and sign a waiver.
- The option for MASSAGE AND PHYSIOTHERAPY post session to optimize the performance athletes’ health while keeping your 3433 coach aware of potential for refinement and improvement.
- TRAINING PEAKS™ ACCOUNT: This provides our coaching team with a way of prescribing and tracking workouts. Athletes have the ability to log and communicate workouts on this online or app based form.
- PARENT BENEFITS: No fundraising required, minimal volunteering, safe and structured environment, minimal travel
Accepting Registrations Throughout the Year
*Please ask about prices on our 1 x month satellite sessions
*Please note there is an additional Calgary Bicycle Track League fee for the Velodrome in the spring/ summer