Repsol Sport Centre (formerly Talisman Centre), is one of Canada’s leading training, competition and fitness facilities.
The prominent imagery in the new logo revitalizes the legacy built under the iconic tent, rich with architectural and inspirational significance that has become embedded in the hearts and minds of Calgarians. The logo’s red and orange tent arches not only visually embrace the new name and take on the Sponsor’s branding, but also were purposefully designed to strengthen the significance of the facility’s dual mandate in support of both Members and Sport Partner Athletes, showcase the exceptional offerings in both dryland and aquatic sport, and pay tribute to the mission; Passionate about Sport – and People.
"We believe Repsol Sport Centre is at the forefront of driving the best sport training, competition and fitness experiences in the industry. Just as our company has evolved, so too must our brand evolve to reflect the impact of our innovation and the value it brings to our Members and Sport Partners,” said Jeff Booke, CEO of Repsol Sport Centre.
“Repsol is pleased to continue sponsoring this world-class sport and fitness facility, which represents a very important and long-standing commitment that was established as Talisman Energy and now continued as Repsol. We are proud to share a common vision of supporting the community through a facility that provides wellness and recreational opportunities for the citizens of Calgary and beyond,” said Jim Hand, Vice President of Repsol’s Canadian Business Unit.
The new corporate brand underscores Repsol Sport Centre’s continuing journey of sport excellence, driving innovation in training and competition, and building upon our world-class reputation as the best place to TRAIN for excellence, COMPETE with champions and PLAY hard all under one roof.
Repsol Sport Centre operates under a dual mandate as directed by The City of Calgary to support both Members and Sport Partner Athletes. We are in constant pursuit to successfully balance our dual mandate and are proud to offer our facility and services to these diverse groups. We appreciate and thank all our members and customers for helping us achieve this.
- To provide training and competition facilities and services for the development of Calgary's high performance athletes in their respective dryland and aquatic sports.
- To provide facilities, programs and services for the wellness and recreational sporting needs of the citizens of Calgary.
PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORT - AND PEOPLE.
Repsol Sport Centre is a world class sport and fitness facility that inspires individuals and teams to achieve their goals and dreams through innovation, expertise and passion.
- SAFETY – Creating a safe environment is our number one priority. It is beyond compromise and we are responsible to ensure everyone is protected.
- LEGENDARY SERVICE – The strength of our team, and respect we show for each other, empowers Repsol Sport Centre employees to continually exceed expectations of our customers and create meaningful and unique experiences, setting us apart from the competition.
- EXCELLENCE – A journey of fulfillment of the organization’s strategic goals, continually raising the bar in all aspects of our business operations to forever create new competitive advantages.
- INNOVATION – Bold thinking that challenges, changes and enhances the organization.