- Children who are ill or show signs of sickness are not permitted in the Child Care. Unless accompanied by a doctor's note stating the child is not contagious.
- Parents and/or Guardians who are using the Child Care must stay in the building while their child is under the care of our professionals.
- Parents and/or guardians must sign their child in and out of Child Care.
- Please notify our Child Care Attendants if a child is on any medications and/or has allergies.
- Each child is required to bring their own snack/food and diapers if applicable.
- Parents will be required to sign the cancellation policy before leaving their children for the first time, and complete the orientation.
- Children/Toddlers are permitted in the Child Care for a maximum of 3 hours per visit, infants are permitted in the Child Care for a maximum of 2 hours per visit.
- Children under the age of 1 year require a 30-minute trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care. Trial visits for children over 1 year of age are at the discretion of the Child Care staff.
- Child Care at Repsol Sport Centre is a nut-free zone.
- Only indoor shoes or socks are permitted in the Child Care area.
- Childcare payments are taken for the time booked, regardless of whether you come back early to pick your child.
- If you arrive early or pick up late there will be an additional charge. Childcare charges for the time the child in childcare so please book full time that is needed.
- If you cancel without proper notice you will be charged the full booking.
To reserve your spot:
- You can book up to two weeks in advance –using our mobile APP or Active Member Rewards Online Portal. If you want to book in person or via the phone 403-355-1289 it can only be done the day of, and we cannot guarantee your spot.
- If you call, please specify:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Your child’s name and age
- Date/time you wish to book
- Length of stay (3 hour maximum for children/toddler, 2 hour maximum for infants)
- Pre-Booking times are on the ¼ hour.
- Drop-in spaces may be available every day on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if you choose to drop in, please note space may not be available as staffing is determined by pre-booked spots. It is recommended that you call ahead to confirm space is available.
If you’re running late: Please call 430-355-1289 to let us know, or spot may be given away.
If you have to cancel:
Please call before 8:30am on the day of your booking for daytime hours and by 12:00pm for evening hours (messages can be left). Or if booked through the APP, cancel through the APP under "My Bookings". Otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 hour of services per child.