The only thing more fun than a day in the pool is a day in the pool climbing, playing and bouncing on these fantastic inflatable floating play structures. FREE with your membership or drop-in admission.
Upcoming Dates [ 11:00am – 2:00pm ]
- Sunday, October 7, 2018 - PLUS 35th Anniversary Drop-In pricing!
- Sunday, December 30, 2018- PLUS 35th Anniversary Drop-In pricing!
- Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Sunday, June 30, 2019
- Sunday, August 4, 2018
- TINY TOT SERIES: 4-12 years old. All participants must be able to swim 25m (one pool length) unassisted. Lifejackets permitted.
- SMALL FLOATABLES (George, Gecko, Freddie): 7+ years. Lifejackets not permitted.
- BIG FLOTABLES: Lifejackets not permitted. All participants must be able to swim 25m (one pool length) unassisted. A swim test (Breaststroke, Freestyle) will be required prior to participating on Floatables; swim test must be completed unassisted with no flotation device, no life jacket. Successful swimmers will be issued a wristband to participate.
- Hurdles Fun Run: Must be 5+ years.
- Oodle Noodle: Must be 6+ years.
- Bucaneer Assault: Must be 7+ years.
- Slide: Must be 7+ years.
- Climbers Nightmare: Must be 7+ years.
- Slippery Blue: Must be 8+ years.
- Successful swimmers under the age of 9 must have their parent/guardian participating on the Floatable while actively supervising their child for the duration of their visit.
- Those unsuccessful in the swim test have the option to play in the Teach Pool. If the child is under the age of 9 a parent/guardian over the age of 18 must be in the pool with them no more than arm’s length away at all times.
- The wearing of life jackets or other floatation device is not permitted.
- Keys, jewelry, and watches are not allowed on Floatables at any time.