A FEW CHILD CARE CHANGES AS PER AHS:
Effective immediately all bookings must be done in 2 week increments.
What does this mean?
- Parents need to book for two weeks at a time. Yes, you can cancel during that two week booking, but you cannot add a booking once the block is closed.
- AHS requires that all children are grouped together for a minimum of 2 week periods, and that start times are the same for all children.
- Children do not need to wear masks while in child care, but do need to wear masks to and from.
- Our staff will be wearing masks as they are working with multiple groups of children, as per AHS.
- Our maximum number of children is now 6.
- Our old child care portal is now closed, please book HERE.
Example of two week blocks:
- Our next block is the week of September 14 to September 21. The bookings for this week will close on Sunday, September 13 at 6 pm.
- The next block will be the week of September 28 to October 5, again closing Sunday, October 4 at 6 pm.
- Blocks will open after one block closes. ie. On September 14 the September 28 block will open.
We know this is a lot of changes for parents and children. We appreciate your patience while we work through all the guidelines and ensure we are offering the best possible service to you and your children. We look forward to seeing you soon in our Child Care.
Children under the age of 1 year require a 30-minute paid trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care Centre.
- There is a fee for the infant trial visit. Please purchase 30 minutes of infant care from the Customer Service Desk before the trial begins.
- Trials for children over the age of 1 year are at the discretion of the Child Care Attendant.
Please email email@example.com to book your infant trial, as this will be booked outside of our normal Child Care open hours.
You must pre-purchase your Child Care hours from our Customer Service Desk before coming to Child Care. You can buy in 30 minute increments. These will expire 2 years after date of purchase.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 11am
No drop-ins are allowed. If you cannot book and would like to be placed on our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high demand, space may be limited. You are required to PRE-BOOK to guarantee your spot in Child Care. If there are not enough pre-booked appointments to meet our minimum requirements of 4 children, the Child Care Centre will not be open and any currently booked appointments for that day will be notified of the closure. The Child Care Centre is closed on all Statutory Holidays.
INFANT/TODDLER (3 months - 35 months)
- Members - $6.12 per hour
- Non-Members - $6.80 per hour
CHILD (3 - 9 years)
- Members - $5.86 per hour
- Non-Members - $6.30 per hour
What to expect on your first visit
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete the child care information form and sign off on our policies - please see link below. If you require a tour, an appointment outside of regular booking hours will be needed.