Booking an Event
2021/2022 EVENT BOOKINGS
We are pleased to begin accepting event applications for the September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2022 season. Please see below to complete the Event Application. We understand that is difficult to plan an event for the 2021-2022 season, as we don’t know what City or provincial regulations related to COVID-19 will be in place at the time of your event. As a result should events be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions there will be no ability to re-book your event to another date due to the amount of requests we receive.
The event application deadline is end of day, Friday April 30, 2021. All event requests will be reviewed and responded to by June 1, 2021.
A few helpful tips for completing the event application:
- Please submit an application for all events that you wish to host in the 2021/2022 season - Late event requests will not be accepted
- Please complete one application per event that you wish to host at Repsol Sport Centre
- Requests will only be accepted via the application, no email submissions please
- Please include as much detail as possible
- Please ensure we have the full correct Event Name listed
- If you are co-hosting the event with another club or organization, please note this in the event information
- Event requests/dates are not guaranteed. Please refrain from beginning preparations for your event until you have received official confirmation from Repsol Sport Centre
- Please only apply for dates that you are willing to accept
- As Repsol Sport Centre receives more than 100 event requests annually, we are unable to guarantee approval of event applications or confirm any events prior to June 1st. We recommend only beginning event preparations once you have received official confirmation of your event with us.
We ask that all event applications be submitted during the April application timeframe, as we will not be accepting late event requests once the application period closes. This includes but is not limited to; competitions, invitational events, workshops, clinics and developmental events, individual water polo games, tournaments, parent showcases, and more.
Events are considered anything beyond a typical training booking where set-up, spectators, participant numbers, equipment needs, etc., are impacted. Should there be an unforeseen emergency where a late notice event venue is required, please contact the Sport Services Department to discuss the circumstances of your request and needs.
We look forward to the opportunity to host your event!
For more information, please contact: