Effective October 1, photo ID will be required from those 13 years and up to enter Repsol Sport Centre. If you do not have your Membership card with you, you will be required to show photo ID.
Drop-in & Limited Membership (10 Pass Card, 30 Day Card, 12 Days of Fitness & 60 Days of Summer) Refund Policy:
- Repsol Sport Centre does not provide refunds for non-usage, facility closures or parking availability.
- Drop in admissions may be eligible for a refund within the first thirty minutes of their visit with receipt. Please note: Issue of refunds are at the discretion of the Customer Service Management team.
- 10 Pass Card, 12 Days of Fitness and Late Rate 10 Pass Card expire after 2 years from date of purchase.
General Membership Conditions
- Repsol Sport Centre (also referred to as the “Facility”) Memberships are not transferable under any circumstances.
- To ensure a hassle-free entry, please scan your Membership card or App barcode when accessing the Facility. If a Membership card is lost or stolen, the Member will be charged a $5 replacement fee and $15 for Executive Members.
- Members are encouraged to speak to their physician prior to engaging in physical activity. Any injuries sustained by the Member during Facility use are the sole responsibility of the Member.
- Membership fees are subject to change; Repsol Sport Centre will notify Members via website and email of any changes.
- Repsol Sport Centre does not provide a refund for non-usage.
- Annual Memberships will be allowed a maximum of two (2) status changes per year of their current Membership. Additional changes will incur a $25 charge per change. Changes must be made in person by the main contact.
Annual Monthly Membership & 3433 Sport Performance Annual Monthly Membership Conditions
- A $25 Facility Investment charge is included at the onset of every new annual Membership – for new Members that have not held an annual Membership within the past 6 months. The revenue generated directly supports the delivery of tangible benefits to our Members in the way of Facility Enhancements, maintenance and repairs, Equipment Upgrades, and Technology innovation. See Facility Investment projects.
- Your Membership fee will continue to be withdrawn until cancelled. See cancellation policy below.
- Payments will be automatically withdrawn from the bank account or charged to a credit card specified by the Member on the first of each month (or the next banking day). Declined monthly charges will be reprocessed the following month.
- Members will be notified of declined payments via email. Repsol Sport Centre will charge a $10 service fee (subject to change) for all declined payments. Repsol Sport Centre is not responsible for any charges that the Member incurs in relation to any automatic withdrawals from a bank account or charge to a credit card.
- Memberships will be cancelled for multiple non-payments. Restrictions may apply to future Memberships.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Repsol Sport Centre of any changes in their payment information: changes must be made in person by the main contact no less than 5 business days prior to the payment date.
Membership Cancellation Policy
- All Annual Memberships may be withdrawn in person by the main contact 6 months from the start date of the Membership with a completed Membership Cancellation Form.
- All annual memberships purchased prior to 2018 will be required to complete cancellation form as well as provide payment of a $25 administrative fee (3433 customized coaching packages exempt).
- Memberships can only be cancelled prior to the 6 month minimum term for two conditions: (1) Medical Reasons: A dated letter from a valid physician is required expressing the need to eliminate physical activity. (2) Job Relocation: A dated letter signed by the company is required expressing dates of relocation. All letters must be provided to the Customer Service Manager along with a signed cancellation form.
- Applicable refunds for Annual Full Pay Memberships will be prorated from the date that the completed Membership Cancellation Form is received by Repsol Sport Centre. A completed form must be submitted in person to the Customer Service Desk; please allow 7-10 business days to process.
- Annual Monthly Memberships and 3433 Sport Performance Annual Monthly Memberships will not be refunded. Once the completed Membership Cancellation Form and administration fee is received by Repsol Sport Centre the cancellation will be effective at the end of the current month. A completed form must be submitted in person to the Customer Service Desk no less than 5 business days prior to the next scheduled monthly payment. Forms received after this time period will be processed the following month.