Member Rewards Portal and The APP
Repsol Sport Centre ('Owner') Member Rewards Program – Web Portal ('the Portal') and mobile application ('the APP') are rewards platforms that allow Repsol Sport Centre Members to earn and accumulate points through select group fitness class bookings, social media sharing and/or checking in using the APP's digital barcode as well as various promotional ways.
Members are defined as the following Pass types: Annual Members, 10-Pass Cards, 30-Day Card, 12 Days of Fitness Pass, and 60 Days of Summer Pass holders.
- Repsol Sport Centre employees, tenants and their employees, Sport Partners, Fee Assistance and Community Based Membership, public drop-in admissions and Program registrants (that are not also Members) have limited access in the APP and cannot earn or redeem points or book Group Fitness classes. These groups can access select functions of the APP through the Guest Access button.
- Members must accumulate sufficient points to redeem for selected rewards.
- Members may be required to pay taxes, fees and surcharges applicable to selected rewards.
- Owner may impose service charges permitted by law.
- The Portal and the APP exist on an annual basis and Repsol Sport Centre can eliminate features at any time.
- The APP is free to download. Additional carrier data fees may apply. Check with your wireless service provider to determine applicable fees.
- The Portal is available for use on desktop computers, tablets and laptops with an internet connection.
- To register for, and use the APP, you must have a valid email address, and the postal code associated with your active Repsol Sport Centre membership barcode.
- Unlimited Twitter shares are allowed – check-ins, personalized share messages OR booked classes. Points are allocated for one share and one check-in per day.
- If your Repsol Sport Centre Membership is cancelled, your points expire 4 months after cancellation date.
- If your Portal and/or the APP account have no activity, your points expire after 4 months.
- Non-prime time check-in hours are specified as 1:01pm to 3:30pm.
- Reward Points, redemption items and values are subject to change.
- Reward Points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
**As of December 23rd , 2019. We will be Recommend Members use our ONLINE PORTAL rather than MOBILE APP.
To continue to benefit from the functionality you’ve come to rely on, please start using our online portal for class bookings, childcare booking and reward point redemptions. The online portal is very user and mobile friendly, and functions very similarly to our App, but is built on a far superior web structure that is more reliable and quick.
APP to Portal Transition Steps:
- Click on “Member Portal”, located on the top right corner of our website
- Enter your Member barcode number and the same password you would use to access the App. If you have never created an account, it will prompt you to do so.
- That’s it, you’re in.
If you use and love the APP barcode for gate entry, one drawback with using the portal is no barcode photo generator, so one way around this is to simply take a photo of your pass and store it on your phone, or on your main screen as a tile. Don’t worry, you’ll still get the 10pts when using the APP barcode or the barcode on your Member ID card.
If you wish to continue to use the App, please feel free but understand that you may experience issues down the road in reliability and speed. Sorry for any inconveniences during our APP phase out process. There’s good things in store for 2020, stay tuned for more information this spring.
Group Fitness Class Bookings
- You can book select classes up to 7 days in advance
- 90 min prior to the class, the APP and The Portal registration closes
- No shows will be tracked and may result in a loss of class reservation privileges
All APP and Portal bookings must be present 5 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Failure to do so will result in the booked spot being cancelled.
- Owner has the right to review and disqualify any recommendations and social media posts that are deemed inappropriate or harmful to Owner's values and reputation.
- Some Member Rewards points are not added automatically and may take up to 7 business days to accrue in Members account.
- Member Rewards points earned and/or redeemed may be shared in Owners communication assets by first name only.
- If the Member feels there is a discrepancy in the number of Member Reward points in their account, they are responsible for notifying the Rewards Manager within 30 days of the occurrence for which the points should have been issued or else the number of points in their account will be deemed to be correct.
- Members are responsible to pick up and claim their reward item(s) at the Customer Service Desk during Repsol Sport Centre business hours. Personal identification will be required. Items not claimed within 6 months of redemption confirmation email will be forfeited.
Please Note: Repsol Sport Centre Member Reward points are exclusively the property and domain of Repsol Sport Centre and any disputes involving points, their distribution or redemption will be decided by Repsol Sport Centre. All decisions regarding points are final.