3433 Vernon Training Camp
Back by popular demand
Where: Vernon, BC
Limited spots available: 30
Train alongside seven of our knowledgeable 3433 Sport Performance coaches in Vernon, British Columbia in an amazing team-bonding training camp experience. You will get tips and advice during each workout and the opportunity to have your questions answered by our expert coaching staff while experiencing all Vernon has to offer.
This multi-sport camp features rides and runs in the beautiful surroundings of Vernon. Participate in all three triathlon disciplines or pick the sessions that support your training needs. Cyclists & Ironman athletes can come for a volume week and short course athletes can fine tune skills and work on intensity.
Our 3433 coaches will apply their training methods to improve fitness and skill level and offer individual advice on swimming, biking and running. There is no other camp out there like this! Our seven expert coaches are excited to create an amazing and safe learning experience.
- Swim training at the Vernon Aquatic Center. Workouts are scheduled during public swim times. Coaches will provide a workout and be in the lanes with athletes.
- Bike training: will include positioning and technique with many opportunities for both long and short intense supported rides.
- Run training will focus on individual form and technique re-enforcement along with tempo and interval runs on a track and soft surfaces.
- Triathlon sessions will include integration of swim, bike and run into the training approach.
- Stretching sessions will focus on injury prevention, treatment and rejuvenation techniques.
- Race planning where we will talk strategy, execution and season goal setting.
- Jack VanDyk – Cycling and Triathlon Specialist
- Bart Ujack – ITU Draft Legal & Swim/Run/Cycling Specialist
- Nick Ontkean – Triathlon Specialist and Tri-Swim Expert
- Shannon Moncreiff – Swim/Run Specialist
- Greg Cooke – Run and Triathlon Specialist