WINTER PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Registration is open November 9th for Members and November 16th for non-Members.
View Programs, Create Account & Register
HOW TO REGISTER
I have an Online Program Registration Account:
Click the Login button at the top of the screen to enter your Client Login information to view and register for programs.
Forgot your password? Click the link on the Login screen and follow the instructions to reset.
I need to create an Online Program Registration Account:
I HAVE A REPSOL SPORT CENTRE BARCODE/CARD (current Member or program registrant):
Click here to create your online account. Note: the email address attached to your barcode/card must be up to date in order to create your Online Program Registration Account.
If this does not work and/or your email address needs to be updated contact Customer Service by email (email@example.com) or in person to confirm your email, barcode, full names and birth dates of all family members on the account.
NOTE: Email confirmation requests require up to 2 business days to receive your Online Program Registration login instructions. Please check your junk mail if you don't see the email in your inbox.
Once you have received and completed your Online Program Registration login instructions, you are ready to start viewing programs for registration.
I DO NOT HAVE A REPSOL SPORT CENTRE BARCODE/CARD or Account:
Please fill out the New Online Registration Account Set Up Form. Or visit us in person to set up your account to receive a barcode/card. Customer Service will your Online Program Registration login instructions within 2 business days. Please check your junk mail if you don't see the email in your inbox.
Once you have received and completed your Online Program Registration login instructions, you are ready to start viewing and registering for programs.
- Ensure your Online Program Registration Account is set up with all necessary family members added before registration date. Instructions for Creating an Online Program Registration Account are above.
- Have a list of Course IDs ready prior to registration date. In case a course is full, have a back up Course ID ready.
- To speed up the registration process, you can input your course ID into the search bar in the top right hand corner.
- Have your credit card information ready.
- During busier times, transaction completions could take a few minutes. Please do not hit refresh during payment confirmation.
NOTE: Older versions of Internet Explorer (8 or lower) are not compatible with our registration page. Users with older versions will be unable to access the login screen. Please upgrade to the most recent version of Internet Explorer or use a different program such as Firefox or Google Chrome.