Registration is now open!
This Year I Succeed.
#ThePUSH2019 is a 12 week body transformation challenge with personalized training plans developed just for you, no matter what your fitness level. You’ll get 24 training sessions with an expert trainer to push you harder to reaching your goals.
January 21 – April 14, 2019
Join the Challenge by yourself, with a friend or up to a group of 4 for a little extra motivation. If you are on your own, but would prefer to train in a group check out the information below about how we can help match you with others.
Now that you are ready for change, let’s get down to the details of the Challenge.
- 2 Personal Training sessions per week for 12 weeks (total of 24 sessions): You will be assigned to work with one of our expert Personal Trainers based on your goals and availability.
- Pre & Post Fitness Appraisals: You will be tested at the beginning to set the benchmark and again at the end to see how far you’ve come! The participant with the most measurable results will win some amazing prizes! Tests include:
- Body Composition: Waist Circumference & Weight
- Endurance: 5 Minute Run for Distance
- Power: Vertical Jump Test (best of 3)
- Core: Plank Hold
- Upper Body Strength: Push-Ups
- Overall Body Strength: Hand Dynamometer Test (Right Hand Only)
- Flexibility: Sit and Reach (best of 2)
- Start of Program: January 21 – 27
- End of Program: April 8 – 14
PUSH Mini Challenges with a chance to win prizes!
- 300m Ski Erg Challenge | January 21 – February 3: Hit 300 meters as fast as you can. The Ski Erg is located next to the Fitness Front Desk. Fill out your ballot upon completion.
- PUSH Adrenaline Class | February 4 – February 17: Adrenaline is a fun, beginner friendly circuit based fitness class. Class times and locations will be announced prior to February 4th. There will be a morning, afternoon and evening slot for both weeks. No sign-in is requires. Fill out your ballot upon class completion.
- 200m Sled Push | February 18 – March 3: Your objective is to push the sled with 25lbs a total of 200 meters on Track 1 non-stop. Fill out your ballot upon class completion.
- Deadhang for Time | March 4 – March 17: Your objective is to deadhang as long as possible. A minimum of 1 MINUTE is required to receive a ballot for participation.
- PUSH Adrenaline Class | March 18 – March 31: Adrenaline is a fun, beginner friendly circuit based fitness class. Class times and locations will be announced prior to February 4th. There will be a morning, afternoon and evening slot for both weeks. No sign-in is required. Fill out your ballot upon class completion.
- 50 Burpee Challenge | April 1 – April 14: Your objective is to complete 50 continuous burpees as fast as you can. Instructions on proper burpee form will be provided. Fill out your ballot upon class completion.
- Annual Full Pay Membership – expires after one year
- 1 Year Executive Locker Room Membership
- 6 Personal Training Sessions
- Ultimate Branded Prize Package: sport bag, water bottle, sweat towel, flip flops, and athletic t-shirt
- Advertising Campaign Opportunity
|MEMBER OPTIONS||Applicable to active Repsol Sport Centre Annual Members|
|Group of 2-3*||$756 per person|
|Group of 4-6**||$540 per person|
|NON-MEMBER OPTIONS||Does not include access to the facility outside of training sessions.|
|Group of 2-3*||$883.20 per person|
|Group of 4-6**||$633.60 per person|
|NON-MEMBER PLUS OPTIONS||Includes unlimited access to the facility during the 12 week program.
Membership will be activated on January 22, 2018
|Group of 2-3*||$928.40 per person|
|Group of 4-6**||$673.20 per person|
*Group 2-3 package options require the participant to have their own partner(s).
**For Group 4-6 package options participants can have their own partners or we can match you with other participants. If choosing the second option you will be able to select your preferred training time slot at the time of registration on a first come first served basis.
Monday & Wednesday: 6:00am - 7:00am
Monday & Wednesday: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 6:30pm - 7:30pm & Saturday: 10:00 - 11:00am